Wisdom & Power of the Ancients Bless Our Journey Deocil Amen
MAGIC CLEANSING & SPELLS
FULL MOON MANIFESTATION
Once again the energy of the moon creates subtle influence in our life’s journey. The following is my interpretation of the full moon energies but feel free to look internally to what these energies mean to you and how they affect you specifically. Most people know about the full moon energies from old wives tales and folklore pointing to unusual behaviour taking place during this time. For thousands of years there has been magic around the full moon and there is some spirit science connection to this in my opinion. First of all let’s make the biological connection, the moon as well as our human body have interconnected electromagnetic fields. The moon has a large electromagnetic tidal field around it as well the human body and all life forms mirror this structure. When the sun, moon and earth all line up at new (as in the picture) or full moon then we get the highest (and indeed lowest) tides which are called ‘spring’ tides (nothing to do with the time of year). The sun illuminates the face of the visible full moon, not only do the magnetics become amplified creating ocean tides to be at their highest or lowest but also the tides within our own bodies to shift as well. Remember we are 65% saline or salt water just like our sister ocean. There is a reason the esoteric communities compared our emotions to the water and the feminine, often more emotionally communicative and expressive sign represented by the moon. Our emotions wax and wane just as the movements of the moon herself. Therefore it is always wise to keep in mind that most people will unknowingly become emotionally amplified during this time, so try not take things personally if someone becomes angry with you more quickly and likewise be forgiving and mindful of your own emotions during this time. Our electromagnetics amplified and our pineal gland writhing and pumping more stimulating adrenal hormone into our body, we tend to feel more awake and “charged”. As the new moon is about planting the hypothetical seed to grow a project or manifestation of your choice. The full moon is more about reaping the benefit of the harvested full fruit. This adds to the complexity of this energetic time frame since it has been said that if the subconscious goals set during new moon energy fluctuation are not completed by the stimulating full moon time, there will be an emotional display of forced and almost remorseful loss from that particular person. That is why this is a great time for not only gratitude but also to hold a ceremony or just be conscious to let go during this time even though the body may be telling you, you are ramped up to take on the world, let alone a tiny project! Alas I have seen it many a time, people of all sorts squirming and swimming against the tide (I have done it myself actually) Trust me make it easy on yourself. The full moon is the time for reflection. Breathe during this time, send and count your blessings and don’t forget to relax and absorb those delicious moon beams. Speaking of this, how do we harness this energy portal and how do we understand these specific energy applications? The moon goes full each month at one specific minute in time, but she is technically full for 48 hours. You have 24 hours before the moment of fullness and 24 hours after to do full moon magic, which includes meditations for giving thanks for abundance and fruition (to amplify this vibration), the honouring and release of what has been completed in your life, and work that requires the intense energies of the moon in her fullest state. Some examples of the later would be cleansing your crystals, making moon alchemy water or even creating an Epsom salt detox bath. Get creative during this time but make sure to take time for yourself to let go, detox and release. I like to do a full moon meditation during this time. I anoint my alter, smudge sage and light a white candle.
Below I have given instruction on how I proceed to cleanse and activate my chakras through Full Moon Meditation Instructions on How to do a Full Moon Meditation:
- If at all possible find an area to stand or sit barefoot upon the earth.
- Close your eyes or keep them softly focused and feel the moon beams bathing you in cleansing and purifying energy. If you are in the sunlight then go into your bed room make a clean and comfortable spot imagining the moon beams and soothing properties of the moon light. You can also charge a bath with Epsom salts and calming herbs like sage and lavender.
- Breathe deeply. Feeling your lungs and diaphragm expand to its maximum capacity. Pause for a few seconds and slowly exhale imagining the diaphragm as “up flying” or pulling the diaphragm (your belly button) towards the spine. Imagine your inhale and exhale creating a figure eight or infinity symbol.
- Imagine all areas of the body releasing tension starting from the feet going all the way up to the muscle of the face. Let go of all muscle tension. Surrender.
- Inhale; imagine roots from the legs or the base of the spine diving down into the earth. Guide this energy up towards the very top of the head or the crown. Imagine a white lotus flower on the very top of your head and through this blossoming lotus flower white glowing pure light is pouring into your body. Covering like a blanket of snow all of the body seeping into each pore. Cleansing your inner being.
- Feel comfortable bliss. Now dive down in the earth as exhale. Letting go of anything that no longer serves you. Anxiousness-Anger-Sadness.
- Imagining the white light again drawing it from the earth’s core through you, up each energy centre through your body and penetrating into the universes and endless stars.
- Imagine bliss, peace and love showering again back down on the earth. That energy returning to you as cool, soft, angel white light wings surrounding you.
- Placing your hands in prayer, lifting your hands to third eye centre and bowing.
- We end by letting our hands come back down to heart centre.
No matter how you perceive the full moon whether a sacred day of reflection or just another passing day. In my opinion there is always something to be said about ancient culture’s traditions and reigniting our connection to mother Earth.
BLESSINGS TO ALL )O( H.p Carmen